Tuesday

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to update and let everyone know that last months Munch was wonderful. We had several new faces which is always great. I did get some wonderful ideas on how to make Our munch even better. So after some thinking and brain storming with my wing man and he knows who he is :)
I have decided that starting with the March munch we will have an open discussion that is related to BDSM topics. These discussions will be held every other month. So for our Very 1st I have decided it would be fun and interesting to learn how the BDSM Lifestyle affects our everyday vanilla life, and how we all discovered this was the Lifestyle for us...

I will be asking for topic ideas for future discussions. I am planning on speaking with the manager of the resturant and seeing if they can seat us upstairs where we could have a little more privacy so we don't disturb the vanilla folk sitting at near by tables.... Hope to see even more new faces in the months to come..

Thanks
Mistress Kathleen