Monday

Fairfield County Munch

Hello everyone,This is Kathleen the hostess for the Fairfield County BDSM Munch. I will do my best to make sure that things stay on track as much as possible. I will do my best to answer your questions and if I don't know the answer I will do my best to find the answer. Feel free to email me direct at fairfieldmunch@aol.com. The munch will continue at the Brewhouse in Norwalk on the last Tuesday of each month. I try to keep everyone posted via email. If you would like to be included in the announcement list please send me an email. I also welcome any comments or suggestions that you may want to share. Look forward to seeing everyone at our next munch.

Kathleen

Here is some additional information:


Date: (the last Tuesday of the month)
Time: 7:30 pm
Place: The Brewhouse Restaurant in South Norwalk http://www.sonobrewhouse.com
Who: Anyone involved or interested in all areas of bdsm
Why: To spend an evening in the company of other kinky folk…to laugh, talk, eat, network, and make new friends.
RSVP: fairfieldmunch@aol.com RSVP's are appreciated so that we can let the restaurant know how many people to set up for. Look for the table with the sign that says Munch.
More Details: The Brewhouse used to be a microbrewery. They no longer brew on the premises, but they do have a wide selection of interesting beer choices, as well as a reasonable wine list. The menu is typical pub fair, but the food is excellent and they are very willing to accommodate individual dietary preferences. If they have the ingredients, they'll make it for you. You can take a look at the full menus on their website: http://www.sonobrewhouse.com/menus.htm The website has directions http://www.sonobrewhouse.com/directions.htm It's SoNo, so parking isn't the best, but they do have a decent sized parking lot and you can park across the street in "restricted" parking after hours.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Mistress Kathleen
fairfieldmunch@aol.com